Once again, the Probiotics Resource Center (PRC) is back at Vitafoods Europe ! Your IPA team is proud to showcase the Probiotics Resource Center with our valued members.
If you’re interested in the latest developments in probiotics, you’ll want to visit the PRC at Vitafoods Europe!
What is the Probiotics Resource Center?
The Probiotics Resource Center is a dedicated area within Vitafoods Europe where visitors can learn about probiotics and their applications in the food, beverage, and supplement industries.
The PRC will bring together experts, suppliers, and manufacturers in the probiotic industry to showcase their latest products and services. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect from these events.
Discover our 2023 PRC Exhibitors:
This year, we’re proud to exhibit with our following valued members:
|I250A – IPA||I250K – Slimbiotics|
|I250B – Acebiome||I250L – ADM|
|I250E – Bereum||I250M – BIO-CAT Microbials, LLC|
|I250G – Zinereo Pharma||I250N – Synbio Tech Inc.|
|I250I – Enzymedica Inc||I250O – Epicor, A Cargill brand|
Do not miss the Probiotics Theater (K250) and presentations: Experts will present on a range of topics related to probiotics, such as the latest research, regulatory updates, and market trends.
Come and listen to our member experts :
Tuesday the 9th:
- 11:00-11:25 AM : Lallemand Health Solution – Organic S. boulardii, a probiotic breakthrough
- 2:00 – 12:25 PM : Kerry – Probiotic innovation: Digestive health and beyond with Kerry’s spore-forming probiotic, BC30™
- 2:30 – 2:55 PM : Kyowa Hakko – Navigation for Immune Health in Post-Pandemic World
- 3:00 – 3:25 PM : Probiotical : The effectiveness of probiotic supplementation on mood, cognitive and sleep parameter of healthy individual and the reduction of depressive symptoms.
Wednesday the 10th :
- 11:00 -11:25 AM : Chr. Hansen – Gut health and the continued relevance of scientifically proven probiotics for adults
- 11:30 -11:55 AM : Novozymes – Psychobiotics: The emergence of game-changing evidence for the future of mental wellness
- 12:00 – 12:25 PM : Winclove – Discover the world of Winclove Probiotics and it’s Premium Probiotic Formulations
- 12:30 – 12:55 PM : IFF – Probiotics and the Gut-Skin axis: unlocking new opportunities in Skin health from the Inside-out
- 2:00 – 2:25 PM : WeCare Probiotics – Effect of Wecare Probiotics on Regulating Gut Microbiota and Relieving Diarrhea
- 2:30 – 2:55 PM : Aptar CSP Technologies – Optimizing probiotic formulations: use of active packaging to minimize overages, reduce costs, and improve margins
- 3:00 – 3:25 PM : Sacco System – Gut microbiota modulations by probiotics improve inflammageing and metabolic disorders
IPA and WIN – New Initiative to Highlight Women in the Probiotics Industry!
Join us on Wednesday, May 10 at 5:00 pm at the Sustainability Resource Centreon (Booth E280) during the Show for the announcement a new collaboration >> More information will come! Stay tuned!