- Recently, Ambpoeial(Anmuxi) teamed up with the Guardians of the Galaxy to launch the Anmuxi Sparkling summer limited temperature-changing packaging. According to reports, the summer-limited temperature-changing outer packaging has a thermometer and ice cube designs. When the temperature drops, the packaging will change color. The white ice cubes will turn into blue ice cubes, and a blue liquid column will appear on the blank thermometer. In addition, Anmuxi Sparkling is pasteurized and heat-treated sparkling flavored fermented milk, which is fermented from mellow raw milk and has dense and refreshing bubbles.
- Nestlé’s nine major businesses, Nestle Coffee, Nestle Milk, Nestle Candy, Nestle Ice, Nestle Baby Nutrition, Nestle Pets, Wyeth, Hsu Fu Chi, and Totole, have fully launched cooperation with Meituan Flash Shopping.
- On May 9, WonderLab, a brand of probiotics and nutritional supplements, held a brand rejuvenation conference in Shenzhen, officially announcing the Chinese name “Wanyilan“. According to reports, Wanyilan is not only the transliteration of WonderLab, but also means to explore 10,000 kinds of beneficial “blue”, and it is also the color of exploring the beauty of life. WonderLab (Wanyilan) includes probiotics, nutritional meal replacement milkshakes, dietary fiber and other product lines.
- A few days ago, Yili’s 2022 annual general meeting of shareholders mentioned that in 2023, Yili will continue to improve its production capacity layout at home and abroad, make further efforts in subdivided fields such as room temperature white milk, adult nutrition, cold drinks, cheese, etc., and use digital technology to build the new model of direct connection to consumers to achieve continuous business breakthroughs and high-quality development. This year, the company plans to invest 8.73 billion yuan in leading industries and supporting projects, including 2.487 billion yuan in liquid milk projects, 1.14 billion yuan in milk powder projects, 80.9947 million yuan in yogurt projects, 1.898 billion yuan in cold drink projects and 3.12 billion yuan in comprehensive expansion projects Yuan.
- On May 9, DSM-Firmenich announced that it has successfully completed the merger and has become one of the world’s largest innovative companies in the fields of nutrition, health and beauty. The four business divisions are fragrance and beauty, flavor, texture and health, human nutrition and care, animal nutrition and health care.
- With the goal of launching in August this year, DxVx has jointly developed 12 self-owned brand products based on the microbiome with the Italian AAT Research Institute, and launched them in Europe, South Korea, China, the United States and other places. These products are aimed at strengthening immunity, cold aids, intestinal health, anti-aging and other daily health management.
- Jinqi Biotech, a subsidiary of Ausnutria, made a major debut at the 2023 Wuzhen Health Conference with three major “blue hat” probiotic products and “Jinqi Probiotics” brand products. At present, Jinqi Biology has launched three self-probiotic health foods. The pharmaceutical chain system provides high-quality product supply and has received good response in the market. In addition, Jinqi Bio also officially launched the whole family’s functional probiotic product solution “Jinqi Probiotics”.
- Tianjin Chuangyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd. launched “Yiconggao® Special Dietary Powder for Children’s Growth Probiotics”. The research ingredients are used in children’s special dietary food.
- Tianjin Chuangyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd.’s 3000+ corporate functional probiotics library has added a star patented strain ※——Lactobacillus plantarum MA2 (preservation number of the Chinese Academy of Sciences: CGMCC No.3005), which is obtained from the traditional Tibetan dairy product Kefir, a probiotic strain with the function of lowering blood lipids, lowering cholesterol, regulating blood lipids, regulating glucose metabolism, reducing neuroinflammation, and reshaping the composition of intestinal microbiota were scientifically demonstrated. (※Application of Lactobacillus plantarum MA2 in the preparation of drugs or food for the prevention or improvement of Alzheimer’s disease, Chinese invention patent number: ZL202011339029)
- Tianjin Chuangyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd. and Hunan Yunmeite Technology Co., Ltd. recently jointly launched “Gongyiyuan Compound Essence Nutritional Special Diet Tablets”. This product is added with red clover extract imported from Spain, a variety of medicinal and edible plant essence powder, IOBPRO® probiotics staged solid-state fermented raw powder, N-acetylneuraminic acid (bird’s nest acid), collagen peptide, etc., to supplement Protein food for special dietary use.
- Sacco System announces the establishment of the New Microbiome Microbiome Business Unit. It has covered probiotics, postbiotics and live biologicals business units.
- On April 28, Gnosis by Lesaffre launched a new product in its probiotic range called LifeinU L. rhamnosus GG350, a new quality specification of its existing reference probiotic, LifeinU L. rhamnosus GG. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is a strain used worldwide to help restore and maintain a balanced gastrointestinal flora and protect the gut from antibiotic-associated and acute diarrhea.
- FrieslandCampina Ingredients has developed a solution to support the gut health of athletes and active consumers. Biotis Fermentis ferments whey protein, prebiotic galacto-oligosaccharides and probiotic cultures together to support active and holistic health. According to the company, in addition to improving the gut health of athletes and active consumers, Biotis Fermentis also has a positive effect on gut microbiota composition and probiotics through fermented whey protein Biotis GOS.
- Olipop, the US maker of prebiotic soda, is on track to top $200 million in annual sales this year, just five years after it launched. Founder and chief executive Ben Goodwin said beverage giants PepsiCo and Coca-Cola were already “knocking on the door”. But he is not interested in cashing out yet, but concentrates on continuing to expand the business.
- Recently, Yakult launched Yakult Plus in the UK. It is said that the new product has added fiber and vitamin C, contains 20 billion beneficial bacteria (L.casei Shirota), 30 calories per bottle, fat-free, gluten-free, and suitable for vegetarians.
- Fibersol-2@ (Senbesu soluble dietary fiber) of ADM Pine Valley (Shanghai) Food Co., Ltd. has obtained 4 claims from Food Standards Australia and New Zealand, including:
✦ is a prebiotic/prebiotic fiber;
✦ Promote the proliferation of intestinal beneficial bacteria;
✦ Helps improve intestinal microbes and intestinal health;
✦ Helps enrich intestinal flora and maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
17. On April 18, SciTop Biology (300858) announced that its revenue in 2022 will be 369 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 1.25%; the net profit attributable to the parent company will be 110 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 0.32% . During the reporting period, the company’s edible probiotic product business income was 140 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 87.09%, and the animal and plant microecological preparation business income was 41.574 million yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 6.70%.
18. On April 13, probiotic ingredient supplier BioGaia AB (Stockholm, Sweden) launched a retail product called Aldermis, designed to help children and infants with dry and sensitive skin. The company said this is the first time it has launched its own cosmetic probiotic product. Aldermis Skin Ointment uses BioGaia’s patented bacterial strain L. reuteri DSM 17938. According to the company, Aldermis is dermatologically tested and specially developed for babies and children with dry and sensitive skin. It moisturizes and nourishes sensitive skin and can be used all over the body including cheeks, chin or buttocks. The ointment is water-free and contains only vegetable oils, except for the Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 strain.
19. On April 19, Ruguan Fresh Life launched two types of probiotic yogurt, “Yi U” and “Dali Ranch”. According to reports, “Yi U” adds 8 kinds of patented bacteria strains and adopts three-layer embedding technology to allow probiotics to reach the intestinal tract better; “Dali Ranch” yogurt has no added sucrose and reduces calories.
20. Nutrilite launched “Nutrilite Oral Health Plant Extract Probiotics”, which uses bacteria to treat bacteria. The combination of 3 college researched oral strains + yeast can effectively inhibit harmful bacteria and clean the oral cavity at a biological level.
21. Probi® and its long-term strategic partner Blis Technologies (hereinafter referred to as BLIS®) jointly launched a new probiotic concept product BLIS®by Probi® to support oral health, providing a new solution for oral health protection .
22. On April 19, DSM announced that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with Adare Pharma Solutions to acquire Adare Biome, a pioneer in the development and manufacture of prebiotics, with a value of 275 million euros. The transaction represents an estimated enterprise value multiple (EV/EBITDA) of 18 times by 2023.