The IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2019 brings together top experts to share insights on scientific and market aspects of the synbiotic field. Probiota Americas is the leading annual event for the prebiotic, probiotic and the microbiota-focused food and pharma industries in the Americas, brought to you by NutraIngredients-USA.
This year the city of Vancouver in Canada will host this important conference on June 24-26, offering not only the natural beauty of the mountains and sea but a cutting edge arts and restaurant scene.
- Microbiome in allergy, sensitivity and autoimmune disease
- Population studies and probiotic personalization
- Microbiota of the military and impact of diet and stressors
- Microbiome modeling and AI insights
- Pan-American Regulatory update. This session will also include an update on initiatives to harmonize probiotic guidelines via CODEX Alimentarius.
- Market insights
- New research on posters submitted to our Scientific Frontiers session
Interspersed throughout are an array of activities designed to relax and energize at the same time: Fermented foods showcase, morning yoga, lunch discussions, evening receptions, and even a 5K run. And this looks cool: Speed networking. Introduce yourself to a new contact every time the chimes sound.
With gorgeous ocean or mountain views, the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver is the luxury venue for the conference. Book early for the discount arranged by the organizer. Attendees will enjoy a range of discounts across the city, thanks to the Vancouver Tourism Board.
Now in its 12th year, the three-day forum is designed to enable business and academia to collaborate on innovations and market opportunities.
Come join us!
Take a look at a highlight video from last year.